This is a scientifically based program where your medical history, current medication, vitamin, and food intake are assessed. Next, your blood, urine and hair are analyzed in order to make individualized recommendations and develop a customized diet and supplement regime. Specific foods are chosen to restore a solid nutritional foundation and exact doses of vitamins are given based on the degree of deficiency, as well as your age, weight and gender. When it comes to nutrition, there should never be a one size fits all approach.
Your Renew Wellness & Nutrition Doctor will start with a comprehensive evaluation including current symptoms, medications, supplements and diet history to determine what testing is needed. This science based approach using blood work, hair sample analysis and other diagnostic tools can reveal underlying problems that may have gone undetected. We do not compare your results with normal medical criteria which are based on the ill population. We base our more comprehensive analysis only on values established from a healthy population.
A Complete Nutritional Blood Analysis Will Determine:
- How healthy you really are.
- If the vitamins/supplements you are taking currently are working.
- What problems may just be beginning.
- The severity of the current disease.
- What dietary and lifestyle changes can be recommended immediately to support your health.
ReNew Wellness and Nutrition will create a comprehensive report containing the following:
- Complete laboratory analysis to document and monitor current disease processes and tendencies toward potential diseases.
- Color-coded reports to quickly identify problem areas.
- A list of dietary supplements with exact dosing based on individual test results, age, gender, and weight.
If you are interested in finding out more about ReNew Wellness and Nutrition please contact us at (973)579-3489 ext. 3 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org